The Perfect Product – Ache Erase was painstakingly developed during 2 years of extensive clinical trials by Terri Bechtel, DPT, OCS, MTC* to be the most effective non-prescription topical pain reliever ever. Dr. Bechtel and the other physical therapists at Southern California’s famous Bechtel Physical Therapy have more than 100 years of combined experience treating tens of thousands of patients for orthopedic (musculoskeletal) problems. (Their patients have ranged from 4 to nearly 100 years of age, including professional and college athletes, elite dancers, hundreds of medical doctors and scores of Hollywood celebrities, producers and directors.)
Dr. Bechtel and her team have experience with virtually every form of prescription and nonprescription pain relieving medicine and treatment. Until Ache Erase was created, though, there was no ideal non-prescription pain reliever available. Now there is!
The Perfect Ingredients – Ache Erase contains a perfect blend of fast-acting, long lasting ingredients:
- Lidocaine (a strong, effective local anesthetic);
- Methyl Salicylate (also known as oil of wintergreen, a well-known “rubefacient” which causes capillaries to dilate and circulation to increase);
- Menthol (a proven topical analgesic effective at reducing aches and pains); and
- Arnica (a “natural” remedy used for centuries to relieve bruises, stiffness and muscle soreness).
The Perfect Package – Ache Erase is delivered as an ultra-high quality roll-on. This delivery system is ideal in every way. As a topical roll-on, Ache Erase delivers fast acting, long-lasting pain relief without the possibility of stomach upset or gastric bleeding associated with oral pain relievers (like aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatories). Ache Erase is not as messy or wasteful as topical gels or lotions. Unlike spray-on pain relievers, Ache Erase will not get into the air and cause throat or lung irritation. It can easily be applied with one hand exactly where it is needed. And, to top it all off, Ache Erase’s three fluid ounce package was designed specifically to comply with current TSA (Transportation Safety Administration) regulations for items allowed in hand luggage on U.S. airlines. So, stop aching… and Ache Erase.
* DPT, OCS, MTC = Doctor of Physical Therapy, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, Manual Therapy Certified